Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Blue-Yan Mini

 

Blue-Yan Mini


Console de Jeu d'arcade, Console de Jeu vidéo de Poche de 4,3 Pouces pour Enfants Adultes, 300 Jeux Classiques intégrés

  • 300 jeux nostalgiques intégrés font revivre le plaisir d'une arcade dans cette console de jeu portable.
  • Des commandes par joystick et par boutons pour un jeu d'arcade réaliste, ainsi que des embauches en couleur, un écran LCD de 4,3 pouces donne vie à tous les jeux.
  • Portable, jouez dans vos mains pour plus de commodité ou sur une table / bureau pour plus de stabilité. Sons de jeu authentiques pour améliorer le jeu. Fonction de contrôle du volume.
  • Fonctionne avec 3 piles alcalines AA standard pendant des heures - courses, tir, conduite à haute vitesse, sports et jeux éducatifs.

Description du produit

Information produit
Console d'arcade classique 8 bits de 4,3 pouces
Types de jeux: jeu d'aventure AVG, jeux de rôle RPG, jeu d'action ACT
Interface vidéo / audio: 3.5
Fonction supplémentaire:
Supporte la sortie de puissance AV
Délicat et compact, facile à transporter
Poids: 550 grammes
Taille: 14,5 * 10,5 * 21 cm


Liste d'emballage: 1 * hôte, 1 * câble USB, 1 * câble AV, 1 * instructions en anglais



Commentaires