Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Guillermo Del Toro Gives First Behind

Guillermo Del Toro Gives First Behind The Scenes Look At Netflix's Pinocchio https://ift.tt/ZpNCmFJ

It looks like 2022 has somehow become the year of Pinocchio. Disney Studios released its remake of its animated classic and director Guillermo del Toro will debut his version of the fable this year as well. Del Toro's adaptation takes more cues from the original story that's exponentially darker than what we've come to think of when we think of Pinocchio.

During Netflix's virtual Tudum event, del Toro took fans on a quick tour of Pinocchio's set and stages, even showing off the different scales of puppets used when doing a scene. He even included a giant Pinocchio head that was used for close-ups. You can watch the clip below.

Del Toro announced Pinocchio back in 2008 and was originally scheduled to be released in 2013, but the project went into development limbo after several years. In January 2017, animator Patrick McHale (Over The Garden Wall) was announced to co-write the script, but the production was soon suspended as no studios were willing to provide financing. The production was revived the following year after being acquired by Netflix.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires