Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

A 10-Year-Old Keanu Reeves Would've Wanted To Play Ghost Rider In The MCU

A 10-Year-Old Keanu Reeves Would've Wanted To Play Ghost Rider In The MCU https://ift.tt/AUkqFZv

It seems like everybody wants to play Marvel's hog-ridin' haunter, Ghost Rider. Motorcycle travel show host Norman Reedus and motorcycle film The Place Beyond the Pines star Ryan Gosling have both expressed interest. Now, real-life motorcycle company owner Keanu Reeves has expressed interest as well, in a new interview with Jimmy Kimmel.

During his appearance to talk about his comic series, BRZRKR, which Netflix is developing into both a live-action movie and an animated series, Reeves told Kimmel that "I might have lost my nerd card as I got older, but when I was younger, I was pretty nerdy with comics." Kimmel suggested that now that he's into his 50s, Keanu might just be a nerd. to which Reeves admitted, "Alright, man, I'll be a nerd!"

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires