Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

Black Myth: Wukong New Boss Gameplay

Black Myth: Wukong New Boss Gameplay https://ift.tt/eBzSWl1 Check out some gameplay of 2 bosses from Black Myth: Wukong. The first clip is against Guangzhi a fierce, wolf-like beast who honed his skills at a monastery. Wielding the fiery double-tipped spear The Red Tides, Guangzhi is a formidable adversary. The other fight is against a hidden boss Red Loong a sleeping dragon. Timestamps below for each boss fight. Black Myth: Wukong is scheduled to release for PlayStation 5 and Windows on August 20, 2024. 0:00 Intro Guangzhi Boss Gameplay 1:26 Red Loong Boss Gamepl

Keanu Reeves Wants To Direct Netflix's

 


BRZRKR Film https://ift.tt/q3tMh96 In addition to acting in movies and video games, Keanu Reeves keeps busy with other ventures, including co-writing a comic book called BRZRKR. Netflix is turning the comic book into a film and animated series, and Reeves recently told Collider that he may want to helm the movie himself."I know how it's a lot of work, but the film that I directed, Man of Tai Chi, was born, I became the director because I was part of the writing process, and I didn't want to hand it over," Reeves said. "I was like, oh, okay, I have to direct this. I'm not quite there yet on BRZRKR. I have to read the script, but I'm also interested in having a collaborator and what they could bring to it."😵‍💫🙃😎 https://t.co/okXcG1yJNK pic.twitter.com/T2elsAbG5p  — mattson tomlin (@mattsontomlin) October 1, 2022The likelihood of Reeves directing the film seems fairly low even to the actor himself, who says there's a 33% chance he'll end up as director. Screenwriter Mattson Tomlin tweeted last week that he'd finished the first draft of the script Reeves referred to in the above quote. Tomlin is also working on a Terminator animated series and, most recently, the script for The Batman 2.Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés