Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

Resident Evil Requiem DLC Could Further Rewrite One Of The Series’ Biggest Villains

Resident Evil Requiem DLC Could Further Rewrite One Of The Series’ Biggest Villains https://ift.tt/dJ1vDbc Resident Evil Requiem is one of this year's biggest hits, and Capcom plans to build on that success with new story DLC. While it hasn't yet revealed when it'll be out or what it's about, one of the game's writers, Haris Orkin, recently teased that the DLC will shed new light on Oswell E. Spencer , one of the biggest villains in the Resident Evil series. "I think villains honestly are really fun to write, because I usually see every villain as a hero of their own story. So the villain is like in their mind they're a hero," Orkin said in an interview with the Distance Nerding podcast. I mean, Victor Gideon thinks he's going to save the world in Requiem. We have an arc for Spencer in Requiem. "Where you understand that more. And then in the DLC you will understand that even further. I probably shouldn't say that, but yeah." ...

Keanu Reeves Wants To Direct Netflix's

 


BRZRKR Film https://ift.tt/q3tMh96 In addition to acting in movies and video games, Keanu Reeves keeps busy with other ventures, including co-writing a comic book called BRZRKR. Netflix is turning the comic book into a film and animated series, and Reeves recently told Collider that he may want to helm the movie himself."I know how it's a lot of work, but the film that I directed, Man of Tai Chi, was born, I became the director because I was part of the writing process, and I didn't want to hand it over," Reeves said. "I was like, oh, okay, I have to direct this. I'm not quite there yet on BRZRKR. I have to read the script, but I'm also interested in having a collaborator and what they could bring to it."😵‍💫🙃😎 https://t.co/okXcG1yJNK pic.twitter.com/T2elsAbG5p  — mattson tomlin (@mattsontomlin) October 1, 2022The likelihood of Reeves directing the film seems fairly low even to the actor himself, who says there's a 33% chance he'll end up as director. Screenwriter Mattson Tomlin tweeted last week that he'd finished the first draft of the script Reeves referred to in the above quote. Tomlin is also working on a Terminator animated series and, most recently, the script for The Batman 2.Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires