The Best Overwatch Heroes, According To Blizzard
The Best Overwatch Heroes, According To Blizzard https://ift.tt/d6V2M1D If you've ever wondered which Overwatch heroes the people actually making the game enjoy playing, the answer is surprisingly varied. At BlizzCon 2026 , GameSpot spoke with Overwatch game director Aaron Keller and associate game director Alec Dawson about their personal favorites, their original mains, and the newer heroes they think you should be playing. Here are the best Overwatch heroes according to Blizzard developers: Lucio For Dawson, it all started with Lucio. "My first main, like, 'I want to play this character all the time,' was Lucio, he said. That's mostly down to Lucio's impressive movement, he explained. "When there's a character with very fluid mobility, I'm like, 'I'm going to lock in and learn as much as I can about this hero.'" Lucio's mobility is one of the defining things about his kit. He can wall ride, allowing him ...

Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire