Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

End Of Abyss Patch Fixes Most Of My Complaints Just One Day After Launch

End Of Abyss Patch Fixes Most Of My Complaints Just One Day After Launch https://ift.tt/U0BcyLq I spent a few days playing Section 9 Interactive's creepy metroidvania and writing my End of Abyss review , and ultimately concluded it was a fun but inconsistent experience hindered by a few particular issues. Now, just a day after it launched on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via the Epic Games Store, the studio has already cleared up most of those issues with a newly released patch . If you missed the review, my main concern was how the in-game map would sometimes share incorrect information, like telling me a door was locked when I had unlocked it, or failing to signify when I'd found the key to a particular door. In a metroidvania, this means a whole lot. End of Abyss is a game about exploration, including lots of backtracking via roundabout paths, so when I'd plan long treks across the world based on a faulty map, it was really frustrating to find out too late ...

5 astuces pour éviter les arnaques durant vos achats de Noël

5 astuces pour éviter les arnaques durant vos achats de Noël https://ift.tt/PVjFu57 h2 Noël, c’est la fête préférée des pirates informatiques Les pirates informatiques agissent dans l’ombre pendant toutes les périodes de l’année, mais ce qu’il recherche avant tout, c’est le moyen de se faire le plus d’argent possible dans un laps de...

Commentaires