Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

AMC, Where Heartbreak Feels Good, Will Now Let You Get Fired Via Zoom In Its Theaters

AMC, Where Heartbreak Feels Good, Will Now Let You Get Fired Via Zoom In Its Theaters https://ift.tt/LQ4rcDh

Beginning sometime in 2023, AMC Theaters and Zoom are coming together to allow audience members to video chat from the comfort of their local movie theater. The two companies announced the collaboration in a small press release that gave faint details, but Variety is reporting at least 17 AMC locations across the United States will work together with Zoom to facilitate conference calls between "small, medium and large-sized groups" in different venues.

Additional services like food and beverage selections, possible movie viewings, and other meeting needs will also be available at an additional cost, the release also said.

It's hard to imagine that dazzling images on a huge silver screen just means choppy video of your friends or even your bosses if for some reason they decide to host a post-Wakanda Forever conference call. The hope for the collaboration is to enable companies with decentralized workforces and customer bases to meet for "cohesive virtual and in-person events and meeting experiences".

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires