Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

The Adoring Fan Is Calling You As Oblivion Remastered Hits Lowest Price On PC

The Adoring Fan Is Calling You As Oblivion Remastered Hits Lowest Price On PC https://ift.tt/JUusa7V At the risk of feeling like an elderly Rose at the end of Titanic, it's been a long time since Skyrim came out. The wait for The Elder Scrolls VI has been even longer. I was just 11 years old when I saw a copy of the game on PS3 and was enamored enough with the cover art to give it a try. Now, 15 years later, I'm 26 and still waiting. However, as someone who never got to play the original, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Remastered is at least giving me my Bethesda fix for the time being. And you can join me in Cyrodiil, as the game has hit its lowest price yet on PC. Imprisoned in a cell and seemingly destined to rot, your luck changes when Emperor Uriel Septim VII arrives with his guards and uses the secret exit hidden in your jail. As luck would have it, you've been pardoned—lucky you. Not so lucky is the fact that the Emperor's sons have been killed, and the ass...

Henry Cavill Talks About Bringing 'Enormously Joyful' Superman To The Big Screen

Henry Cavill Talks About Bringing 'Enormously Joyful' Superman To The Big Screen https://ift.tt/87s9pAh

Following his cameo in Black Adam, Henry Cavill announced that he's returning to the role of Superman officially. Since then, he's been talking about what he wants to do with the role while talking to ScreenRant and the Happy Sad Confused podcast.

"There is so much in the way of conversations to be had. Obviously, I have a very close connection to the character," Cavill explained. "There is something extraordinarily special about him. Extraordinarily special about his capacity to give and to love. I don’t mean romantically; I mean his love for Earth and for the people who live here, and to make people feel powerful--to make people feel like Superman themselves."

"I have plenty of desires for this, of course, which will be discussed more in time," Cavill continued. "But the most important thing, which I will be aiming for, is for the audience to leave the cinema and to feel like they can fly, to feel like they can protect, and to feel like they want to give to everyone else. That would be my goal."

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires