Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Ces 17 milliardaires ont perdu une somme astronomique depuis le début de l’hiver crypto

Ces 17 milliardaires ont perdu une somme astronomique depuis le début de l’hiver crypto https://ift.tt/Gc7uFNO Les crypto milliardaires en déclin Alors qu’un Bitcoin valait un plus de 40 000€ en mars 2022, celui-ci a petit à petit chuté pour atteindre 15 000€ aujourd’hui. Cette correction de valeur a eu inexorablement pour effet d’amoindrir les portefeuilles des...

Commentaires