Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

I Gave Up My The Witcher 3 Run To Play Dressmaker, And My Life Is Better For It

I Gave Up My The Witcher 3 Run To Play Dressmaker, And My Life Is Better For It https://ift.tt/fMtrSBQ If you walked into my room at any time (please don’t), chances are you’ll find me playing more adult games. No, not talking about those—I mean specifically Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto VI, Cyberpunk 2077, or The Blood of Dawnwalker. Perhaps I’ll be enjoying Kingdom Hearts or a dash of Pokémon, but in reality, most of the time it’ll be more mature experiences. However, I’ve recently stopped my first proper The Witcher 3 playthrough almost instantly in favor of Dressmaker. And you could join me too, thanks to a tasty discount. Nothing satisfies me more than a well-placed slice that cuts down a monster or taking on side quests to uncover a story off the beaten path. However, I’ve found that I’m equally satisfied by a little bit of hard work. Dressmaker isn’t just about making dresses—it’s about each decision impacting the final product, working toward your client’s requests in a ...

Charlize Theron Used To Make Fun Of Marvel Movies, Wants To Revisit Mad Max https://ift.tt/oKEd30c Appearing in pictures ranging from Monster to Mad Max to Long Shot, Charlize Theron has made herself difficult to pigeonhole as one type of actor or another. Despite this, even she admits she doesn't always see what other people see in a project right away, as is the case with her thoughts on Mad Max: Fury Road and the MCU in a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter. While Mad Max: Fury Road came out as a critically acclaimed return to form for director George Miller, reports of a rough and contentious set--especially when it came to Theron and co-star Tom Hardy--followed it everywhere it went. Looking back at the 2015 film, Theron has much kinder words for the movie, though she couches them in warnings for younger actors. "I never really truly appreciated or respected George Miller's vision until I saw [the completed film and] went, 'Oh my God, this is what was in his head the whole time and I couldn't hear it,' Theron said. "And so it's the one movie where I go, 'If I had another opportunity, I'd get a little bit more of what he tried to do in the first one." Continue Reading at GameSpot

Charlize Theron Used To Make Fun Of Marvel Movies, Wants To Revisit Mad Max https://ift.tt/oKEd30c

Appearing in pictures ranging from Monster to Mad Max to Long Shot, Charlize Theron has made herself difficult to pigeonhole as one type of actor or another. Despite this, even she admits she doesn't always see what other people see in a project right away, as is the case with her thoughts on Mad Max: Fury Road and the MCU in a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter.

While Mad Max: Fury Road came out as a critically acclaimed return to form for director George Miller, reports of a rough and contentious set--especially when it came to Theron and co-star Tom Hardy--followed it everywhere it went. Looking back at the 2015 film, Theron has much kinder words for the movie, though she couches them in warnings for younger actors.

"I never really truly appreciated or respected George Miller's vision until I saw [the completed film and] went, 'Oh my God, this is what was in his head the whole time and I couldn't hear it,' Theron said. "And so it's the one movie where I go, 'If I had another opportunity, I'd get a little bit more of what he tried to do in the first one."

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires