Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

Resident Evil Requiem DLC Could Further Rewrite One Of The Series’ Biggest Villains

Resident Evil Requiem DLC Could Further Rewrite One Of The Series’ Biggest Villains https://ift.tt/dJ1vDbc Resident Evil Requiem is one of this year's biggest hits, and Capcom plans to build on that success with new story DLC. While it hasn't yet revealed when it'll be out or what it's about, one of the game's writers, Haris Orkin, recently teased that the DLC will shed new light on Oswell E. Spencer , one of the biggest villains in the Resident Evil series. "I think villains honestly are really fun to write, because I usually see every villain as a hero of their own story. So the villain is like in their mind they're a hero," Orkin said in an interview with the Distance Nerding podcast. I mean, Victor Gideon thinks he's going to save the world in Requiem. We have an arc for Spencer in Requiem. "Where you understand that more. And then in the DLC you will understand that even further. I probably shouldn't say that, but yeah." ...

Netflix : 11 séries qui vont faire de 2023 une année exceptionnelle

Netflix : 11 séries qui vont faire de 2023 une année exceptionnelle https://ift.tt/wWAeGxN All of Us Are Dead saison 2 Si vous avez apprécié la première saison, vous serez peut-être ravis d'apprendre qu’une saison deux verra le jour très probablement en 2023. Cette série coréenne mettait en scène des lycéens et autres personnages qui cherchaient...

Commentaires