Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

The Best Detail Of Phantom Blade 0 Was Never Explained

The Best Detail Of Phantom Blade 0 Was Never Explained https://ift.tt/WkX2QUs After my six hours of hands-on time with Phantom Blade 0 in LA, I was sold on the game. The boss design is amazing, the soundtrack is killer, and the beautiful wide linear environments have great metroidvania style side distractions. Obviously, the crown jewel of developer S-Game's production is the motion-captured martial arts combat, and it did not disappoint. But as I kept fighting, something unique and unexpected stood out to me and, after having a talk with director and CEO Soulframe Liang, who confirmed what I experienced, I now better understand what S-Game is trying to accomplish.

Soldes : le siège gamer Corsair T3 Rush s'assoit sur son prix

Soldes : le siège gamer Corsair T3 Rush s'assoit sur son prix https://ift.tt/P3rDleh Soldes chez Rue du Commerce : le Corsair T3 Rush en réduction Si vous avez une petite configuration PC chez vous ou, sans être forcément PC, dédiée aux jeux vidéo, alors vous savez à quel point il est important d'être bien assis. C'est tout bête, mais...

Commentaires