Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

End Of Abyss Patch Fixes Most Of My Complaints Just One Day After Launch

End Of Abyss Patch Fixes Most Of My Complaints Just One Day After Launch https://ift.tt/U0BcyLq I spent a few days playing Section 9 Interactive's creepy metroidvania and writing my End of Abyss review , and ultimately concluded it was a fun but inconsistent experience hindered by a few particular issues. Now, just a day after it launched on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via the Epic Games Store, the studio has already cleared up most of those issues with a newly released patch . If you missed the review, my main concern was how the in-game map would sometimes share incorrect information, like telling me a door was locked when I had unlocked it, or failing to signify when I'd found the key to a particular door. In a metroidvania, this means a whole lot. End of Abyss is a game about exploration, including lots of backtracking via roundabout paths, so when I'd plan long treks across the world based on a faulty map, it was really frustrating to find out too late ...

Harrison Ford Proves That He's The Ideal Marvel Actor In New Interview https://ift.tt/9W1YD0n Marvel Studios, like SHIELD in Marvel fiction, is a secretive organization that oversees an initiative to introduce the Avengers and other heroes to the world. They don't like spoilers slipping out ahead of time--a stray spoiler could have a domino effect of revealing information about one movie, which implies information about another movie, and so on. And that's why Harrison Ford is the perfect guy to take a role in a Marvel movie. Harrison Ford stopped by The Late Show with Stephen Colbert to talk about the upcoming Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny. After talking about the de-aging technology used in that movie, Colbert asks Ford if he can tell the audience anything about the upcoming Captain America: New World Order film. "I am allowed to tell you everything I know," Harrison says. "Ask me anything." Continue Reading at GameSpot

Harrison Ford Proves That He's The Ideal Marvel Actor In New Interview https://ift.tt/9W1YD0n

Marvel Studios, like SHIELD in Marvel fiction, is a secretive organization that oversees an initiative to introduce the Avengers and other heroes to the world. They don't like spoilers slipping out ahead of time--a stray spoiler could have a domino effect of revealing information about one movie, which implies information about another movie, and so on. And that's why Harrison Ford is the perfect guy to take a role in a Marvel movie.

Harrison Ford stopped by The Late Show with Stephen Colbert to talk about the upcoming Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny. After talking about the de-aging technology used in that movie, Colbert asks Ford if he can tell the audience anything about the upcoming Captain America: New World Order film.

"I am allowed to tell you everything I know," Harrison says. "Ask me anything."

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires