Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Octopath Traveler 2: Who To Start With

Octopath Traveler 2: Who To Start With https://ift.tt/rQvUpqM

Who to start with in Octopath Traveler 2 might seem like a daunting question, especially if you played the first game, where some starting classes made life more difficult than it needed to be. Fortunately, Octopath Traveler 2’s classes and characters are more balanced, leaving you free to choose whichever character takes your interest in the RPG. That said, there are some whose stories start with a strong narrative push or who have more utility in combat.

This guide explains which character to start with in Octopath Traveler 2 and what path to take after chapter one.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires