Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Will Feature Action-Oriented Buster Max Mode, Japan-Only Cards

Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Will Feature Action-Oriented Buster Max Mode, Japan-Only Cards https://ift.tt/kCOMLae

As part of the Capcom Showcase today, the publisher shared new details on Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection. Those included new features for completionist long-term fans, as well as an easier way to get into the game's unique battle system if you're new to the series.

The collection will include 499 "Patch Cards," which were special cards previously released only in Japan. That made them very rare for Western players, but now you'll be able to enable them and play with the full collection with a simple menu option. Those cards are available to use in any game from Battle Network 4 onward, or the second half of the collection.

It will also include a new feature called Buster Max Mode, which makes your standard Mega Buster weapon 100x more powerful. That makes combat more action-oriented, and should help players relax and experience the story with easier combat, or just ease into the more complex card-battling system. Naturally, this feature will be disabled for online play.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires