Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Quentin Tarantino Is Reportedly Preparing To Direct His Final Film

Quentin Tarantino Is Reportedly Preparing To Direct His Final Film https://ift.tt/Q1ZJemI

Quentin Tarantino has always been upfront about his retirement plans, saying that he wants to retire after making 10 films, or at the age of 60. With both milestones fast approaching, a THR report claims that Tarantino is working on the script for The Movie Critic, his 10th and final film.

According to sources quoted by THR, The Movie Critic will be set in 1970s Los Angeles and will feature a female lead. Some have speculated that the film could focus on famous film critic Pauline Kael, who was known for her sharp and witty reviews that often went against mainstream opinion. The project isn't yet attached to a studio, but could start looking for a home as early as this week.

Since his debut with Pulp Fiction in 1994, Tarantino has made nine films, if you count Kill Bill Volumes 1 and 2 as a single film. His films have netted him both critical acclaim and controversy, with Pulp Fiction and Django Unchained both earning him Academy Awards for Best Screenplay.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires