Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

The Best Detail Of Phantom Blade 0 Was Never Explained

The Best Detail Of Phantom Blade 0 Was Never Explained https://ift.tt/WkX2QUs After my six hours of hands-on time with Phantom Blade 0 in LA, I was sold on the game. The boss design is amazing, the soundtrack is killer, and the beautiful wide linear environments have great metroidvania style side distractions. Obviously, the crown jewel of developer S-Game's production is the motion-captured martial arts combat, and it did not disappoint. But as I kept fighting, something unique and unexpected stood out to me and, after having a talk with director and CEO Soulframe Liang, who confirmed what I experienced, I now better understand what S-Game is trying to accomplish.

TV 4K : c'est une folie, comment un modèle 65 pouces QLED parfait pour la PS5 peut-il est à ce point pas cher ?

TV 4K : c'est une folie, comment un modèle 65 pouces QLED parfait pour la PS5 peut-il est à ce point pas cher ? https://ift.tt/cVfCq5w TCL C735 65 pouces : un prix de fou en cumulant 2 grosses promos Acheter la TCL C73 de 65 pouces à 549€ sur Materiel.net (code promo C735 + ODR) Le monde des amoureux des TV 4K est tout petit. Chaque année, de nouvelles technologies sont déployées par...

Commentaires