Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

ChatGPT : qu’est-ce que c’est, comment l’utiliser et que peut-on faire avec l’intelligence artificielle GPT-4

ChatGPT : qu’est-ce que c’est, comment l’utiliser et que peut-on faire avec l’intelligence artificielle GPT-4 https://ift.tt/RNmvIEr GPT-4, c’est quoi ? Commençons par les bases, qu’est-ce que c’est que ChatGPT ? Il s’agit d’un système de chat en direct, à la façon d’une conversation par message. Sauf que votre interlocuteur n’est autre qu’une intelligence artificielle. Cette dernière...

Commentaires