Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

Resident Evil Requiem DLC Could Further Rewrite One Of The Series’ Biggest Villains

Resident Evil Requiem DLC Could Further Rewrite One Of The Series’ Biggest Villains https://ift.tt/dJ1vDbc Resident Evil Requiem is one of this year's biggest hits, and Capcom plans to build on that success with new story DLC. While it hasn't yet revealed when it'll be out or what it's about, one of the game's writers, Haris Orkin, recently teased that the DLC will shed new light on Oswell E. Spencer , one of the biggest villains in the Resident Evil series. "I think villains honestly are really fun to write, because I usually see every villain as a hero of their own story. So the villain is like in their mind they're a hero," Orkin said in an interview with the Distance Nerding podcast. I mean, Victor Gideon thinks he's going to save the world in Requiem. We have an arc for Spencer in Requiem. "Where you understand that more. And then in the DLC you will understand that even further. I probably shouldn't say that, but yeah." ...

FF 16 : dix jours avant sa sortie, un rendez-vous exceptionnel !

FF 16 : dix jours avant sa sortie, un rendez-vous exceptionnel ! https://ift.tt/DfWU9dg Final Fantasy XVI s'apprête enfin à sortir dans quelques semaines et forcément, les fans sont en ébullition. Il faut dire qu'il y a de quoi trépigner d'impatience, d'autant plus que les développeurs nous donnent rendez-vous pour un petit événement précis.

Commentaires