Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

New On Prime Video In May 2023: Violent Night, The Accountant

New On Prime Video In May 2023: Violent Night, The Accountant https://ift.tt/XQvuJ1Z

Amazon has released its list of new originals, TV shows, and movies streaming on Prime Video this May, joining a long list of content already available. Here's what's new through the month of May.

David Harbour's unconventional (and surprisingly successful) Christmas action-horror Violent Night is joining Prime Video's library this month from May 26. Promoted as a kind of mix between Die Hard and Home Alone, Violent Night sees an elite group of mercenaries break into a manion on Christmas Eve to hold the weathy family hostage, only to come up against an unlikely adversary--Santa Claus.

Prime Video has also added a sneaky late addition to April's lineup with The Accountant, which will be streaming from April 27. The 2016 action thriller follows Ben Affleck as a crooked forensic accountant whose criminal associations are quickly catching up with him.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires