Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

I Stopped Playing Palworld For This Creature-Collector Game

I Stopped Playing Palworld For This Creature-Collector Game https://ift.tt/EgacYCd When I think of creature-collector games, I think of the Pokemon series and, in more recent years, Palworld. Pokemon's decades-long dominance faced plenty of imitators throughout the years, until Palworld's monster-collecting, base-building, and weapon-crafting hit broke through. Since then, every new creature-collector game has to answer the same question: What makes that worth playing instead? HoYoverse might finally have an answer. Enter Honkai: Nexus Anima. It goes without saying that Nexus Anima borrows ideas from the genre's biggest titles, but it feels more dedicated to combining the best parts of Pokemon and Palworld than replacing either of them, while still adding its own flair by way of interesting battle mechanics, beautiful worldcrafting, and a riveting narrative. I can't stop playing it. The Anima are adorable. In my formative years playing Pokemon, I knew the i...

« Ce n'est absolument pas un échec » : Guillaume Canet défend son film Astérix & Obélix L'Empire du Milieu envers et contre tout

« Ce n'est absolument pas un échec » : Guillaume Canet défend son film Astérix & Obélix L'Empire du Milieu envers et contre tout https://ift.tt/MH73LkF Comme pour mettre un terme à l’éternel débat qui, à la fois, gravite autour du film Astérix et Obélix : L’Empire du Milieu et ronge le cinéma français, Guillaume Canet, réalisateur de ce nouveau volet des aventures des Gaulois de Goscinny et Uderzo, a accordé une interview au Journal du Dimanche. Sans...

Commentaires