Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

Resident Evil Requiem DLC Could Further Rewrite One Of The Series’ Biggest Villains

Resident Evil Requiem DLC Could Further Rewrite One Of The Series’ Biggest Villains https://ift.tt/dJ1vDbc Resident Evil Requiem is one of this year's biggest hits, and Capcom plans to build on that success with new story DLC. While it hasn't yet revealed when it'll be out or what it's about, one of the game's writers, Haris Orkin, recently teased that the DLC will shed new light on Oswell E. Spencer , one of the biggest villains in the Resident Evil series. "I think villains honestly are really fun to write, because I usually see every villain as a hero of their own story. So the villain is like in their mind they're a hero," Orkin said in an interview with the Distance Nerding podcast. I mean, Victor Gideon thinks he's going to save the world in Requiem. We have an arc for Spencer in Requiem. "Where you understand that more. And then in the DLC you will understand that even further. I probably shouldn't say that, but yeah." ...

How The Mario X Lush Collaboration Turned Bowser Sexy And My Skin Yellow

How The Mario X Lush Collaboration Turned Bowser Sexy And My Skin Yellow https://ift.tt/95ERDco

We live in a golden age of video games. And it's not just because of the plethora of phenomenal games being made, the ever-growing number of players getting into the hobby, the several television and movie adaptations that are actually good, and the growing financial power of video games as a business. No. It's partially because I can now go into Ulta and buy Xbox-themed nail polish, an Animal Crossing eyeshadow palette, and a Sonic the Hedgehog mud mask, all while smelling like Princess Peach.

Video game collaborations with beauty brands are all around us, bridging the gap between the stereotypical gamer and demographics who were previously overlooked. As someone who enjoys the challenge of perfecting my skincare routine almost as much as I enjoy taking down a From Soft boss, I love trying them out and seeing for myself which ones are actually worth the money. As such, I leapt at the opportunity to try out Lush's new Super Mario Bros. line and leave some feedback. After a month of using six different products, I've finally reached a conclusion on which ones left me saying, "mama mia!" and which ones were a bit more, "mama mia…" So, letsago!

Princess Peach Shower Jelly

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires