Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Diablo 4 Hotfix Nerfs Dungeons Used For Power Leveling

Diablo 4 Hotfix Nerfs Dungeons Used For Power Leveling https://ift.tt/bs3WYfo

Blizzard has released its ninth Diablo IV hotfix since the game released last week, and it contains a nerf for elite monster spawns in popular XP farming dungeons. Fans aren't too happy about the change, pointing out that the nerfed dungeons were some of the most enjoyable to run in the game.

Previous Diablo hotfixes have tweaked spawn rates to try and balance overly-popular dungeons, with the last six fixes containing "further adjustments to Elite monster rates in dungeons." The most recent patch also comes with a developer note, which adds, "we are standardizing the density of elite monsters that spawn in dungeons to ensure that no particular dungeon is clearly more efficient to run through than others."

Players aren't happy with the change, with many expressing frustration in a Reddit thread that Blizzard chose to nerf spawn rates for its most popular dungeons, rather than increasing rates for the less popular ones. Fans agree that blasting through large mobs is Diablo IV at its most fun, with standard dungeon spawn rates often feeling underwhelming.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires