Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

With Doomsday Approaching, Grab A Cheap Marvel Tokon: Fighting Souls Steam Key With This Preorder Deal

With Doomsday Approaching, Grab A Cheap Marvel Tokon: Fighting Souls Steam Key With This Preorder Deal https://ift.tt/9erJviC Marvel Tokon: Fighting Souls is exactly what I want from a superhero fighting game . I want it to be energetic. I want it to be packed with familiar faces and lesser-known characters. Most importantly, I want it to be developed by Arc System Works, the developer behind Guilty Gear and Dragon Ball FighterZ. My dream is finally coming true, and with Doomsday right around the corner, it’s arriving at the perfect time - and at the perfect price. There’s nothing like learning new combos and going from being pretty bad to kinda bad in the best fighting games. It’s become a routine of mine: buy one, play it until I can win a match one time out of 10, then feel proud of myself. I may not be good, but at least I’m finally getting it. When Marvel Tokon was first revealed, I could feel my childhood excitement return, and now I’m waiting with my hands in a fighting ga...

League Of Legends Introduces 2v2 Arena Mode For Soul Fighter Summer Event

League Of Legends Introduces 2v2 Arena Mode For Soul Fighter Summer Event https://ift.tt/4CvnToz

League of Legends has introduced a new Arena mode as part of its Soul Fighter summer event, pitting four teams of two players against each other in a big shakeup to the game's usual 5v5 Summoner's Rift matches.

In a blog post about the new mode, design lead Daniel "Riot Maxw3ll" Emmons described Arena as "a mashup of League and Teamfight Tactics, focused squarely on putting you into the action faster, forcing you to respond to huge power ups, and tempting you to try truly wacky nonsense."

Players can queue solo or with a friend to enter the arena in a team of two. Each match has multiple rounds, and each round has a buy phase and a combat phase, where you'll face off against another team 2v2. Match ups will rotate between the four teams in the arena, with each having a team health bar that goes down with each loss. If you're eliminated, you'll be able to exit early and queue for a new game immediately.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires