Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

X-Men Arcade1Up Cabinet Gets Huge Discount Today Only

X-Men Arcade1Up Cabinet Gets Huge Discount Today Only https://ift.tt/3YwuM8y

Marvel's X-Men starred in some of the best arcade games of the '80s and '90s, and if you're looking to bring some mutant nostalgia home, then check out this deal on an Arcade1Up X-Men arcade cabinet. Usually retailing for $750, this package includes a full-sized arcade cabinet, riser, themed stool, and a light-up marquee for just $350 (today-only deal, June 1).

No Caption Provided

As for the games that you can play on it, the X-Men arcade game is a classic four-player co-op experience starring the children of the Atom. The 1992 X-Men arcade game allows you to choose between Cyclops, Wolverine, Colossus, Storm, Nightcrawler, or Dazzler and face off against Magneto and his Brotherhood of Mutants. Up to four players can hop into a session, and if you don't have three friends to join you, you can team up with other players around the world through Arcade1Up's Live Wi-Fi system. Captain America and the Avengers and The Avengers in Galactic Storm are also included in this unit.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires