Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Baldur's Gate 3 Devs Share Their Thoughts On All 12 Classes

Baldur's Gate 3 Devs Share Their Thoughts On All 12 Classes https://ift.tt/9Ieipaw

Baldur's Gate 3 has 12 playable classes including the brand-new Monk class and even if you're familiar with Dungeons and Dragons classes, it's still going to be a challenge to choose which one to play first. We sat down with some of the developers to get their opinions on the strengths and weaknesses of each class, and find out which are their personal favorites to play.

GameSpot interviewed Larian Studios game director Swen Vincke, lead writer Adam Smith, and lead systems designer Nick Pechenin to get their opinion on each of Baldur's Gate 3's playable classes. There's a class to suit any play style, and the three devs break that down, class by class.

For example, the devs pick the Fighter or Warlock as good options for beginner players, as classes that are simpler to play and easier to level up than other options. Players looking for a more complex experience might go for the broader spell list of a Wizard or the versatility of a Cleric, or come up with fun ways to break the game with the Sorcerer's metamagic.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires