Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Dying Light 2 Celebrates 20 Years Of The Walking Dead With New Challenges And Rewards

Dying Light 2 Celebrates 20 Years Of The Walking Dead With New Challenges And Rewards https://ift.tt/7qoKsnd

The massively popular zombie apocalypse franchise The Walking Dead is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year. To commemorate the event, another popular zombie franchise is paying tribute to its predecessor: Dying Light 2 Stay Human is introducing a set of limited-time Walking Dead-themed challenges beginning today.

The Dying Light 2 Stay Human Walking Dead event is broken up into three segments. First, a set of seven daily challenges--one per day between July 26 and August 2--will award players a different digital comic book cover for each completion, with those who complete all seven challenges receiving a weapon charm resembling Walking Dead hero Rick Grimes's sheriff's hat.

Players can also participate in a separate weekly challenge, where those who take down 850 enemies in the July 26-August 2 timeframe will receive Lucille--Negan's infamous barbed wire baseball bat--and a blueprint to rebuild it whenever they like. Finally, if all Dying Light 2 players manage to kill over 160 million enemies total, everyone will receive a wearable version of Rick's hat.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires