Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

Love And Deepspace Devs Have One Simple Request: Please Don’t Drink The Poison

Love And Deepspace Devs Have One Simple Request: Please Don’t Drink The Poison https://ift.tt/riQKSDN It hasn't been an easy year for the Love and Deepspace community after the Valko controversy left the fandom divided, but it looks like developer Papergames has brewed up new trouble for the gacha game. A few days ago, the developer posted cocktail recipes online, and followers quickly warned the studio that recreating those drinks could result in lethal concoctions. "One taste of this Special Blend and you won’t forget it," the original post read, which was accompanied by recipes for the non-alcoholic cocktail mixes. Each one is inspired by an in-game slime--Artsyblobbu, Fiendyblobbu, Pilotblobbu, Snowyblobbu, and Stellablobbu--and the list of ingredients includes several items found inside of Love and Deepspace. Cute, wholesome fun, right? Not exactly. https://twitter.com/Love_Deepspace/status/2104783385151656092 As people online pointed out , some of th...

For Sea Of Thieves' Monkey Island Crossover, Rare Clearly Understood The Assignment

For Sea Of Thieves' Monkey Island Crossover, Rare Clearly Understood The Assignment https://ift.tt/dujn7G2

Unlike many Sea of Thieves fans, I didn't actually bring much affection for the pirate genre into my first experiences with Rare's huge sandbox. The game seems to have been a long-held dream come true for many would-be swashbucklers born in the wrong century, but even to this day, I don't have much experience with pirate media before or since playing Sea of Thieves. I've still never seen more than the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie, for example, though the Sea of Thieves crossover with that franchise has me wanting to see the rest.

Similarly, my first (Guy)brush with Monkey Island was 2022's Return to Monkey Island, a game I probably only played because Sea of Thieves activated some inner pirate fantasy of my own years earlier. Therefore, I came into Sea of Thieves: The Legend of Monkey Island with a different view of things than other, more nostalgic players will, but I still left it enamored as ever with Rare's latest showcase.

The Legend of Monkey Island is the collective name given to a trio of story missions to be released over time as free updates in Sea of Thieves. The first of those three, The Journey to Melee Island, is out today, and is what I was able to play last week ahead of its official launch. Billed as a Tall Tale--Sea of Thieves' word for a permanently available story mission--The Journey to Melee Island will take players roughly 2-3 hours to complete, similar to most others already in the game.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires