Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

How Persona 5 Tactica Twists RPG Systems Into A Tactical Treat

How Persona 5 Tactica Twists RPG Systems Into A Tactical Treat https://ift.tt/ZQDyT4l

In a press release, Atlus revealed how Persona 5 Tactica will offer a tactical twist on the franchise's classic systems of elemental weakness, with unique skills and abilities for every character, and social connections to explore.

Just like in Persona 5, your characters can take cover. If characters are in cover at the end of their turn, they will take reduced damage or entirely evade harm. However, if they aren't in cover at the end of your turn, enemies will get a "One More" and can deal an additional round of damage.

Elemental attacks also inflict ailments onto enemies. Fire attacks, like Agi, will deal extra damage at the end of the affected enemy's turn, for example, while electrical attacks, like Zio, will prevent affected enemies from moving. If you hit an enemy that has taken cover with a skill, you'll get a One More and get the chance to hit them again. In this way, and with other abilities, you can chain together attacks to deal continual damage.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires