Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

With Doomsday Approaching, Grab A Cheap Marvel Tokon: Fighting Souls Steam Key With This Preorder Deal

With Doomsday Approaching, Grab A Cheap Marvel Tokon: Fighting Souls Steam Key With This Preorder Deal https://ift.tt/9erJviC Marvel Tokon: Fighting Souls is exactly what I want from a superhero fighting game . I want it to be energetic. I want it to be packed with familiar faces and lesser-known characters. Most importantly, I want it to be developed by Arc System Works, the developer behind Guilty Gear and Dragon Ball FighterZ. My dream is finally coming true, and with Doomsday right around the corner, it’s arriving at the perfect time - and at the perfect price. There’s nothing like learning new combos and going from being pretty bad to kinda bad in the best fighting games. It’s become a routine of mine: buy one, play it until I can win a match one time out of 10, then feel proud of myself. I may not be good, but at least I’m finally getting it. When Marvel Tokon was first revealed, I could feel my childhood excitement return, and now I’m waiting with my hands in a fighting ga...

LG's C3 OLED Evo 4K Smart TVs Are Discounted At Amazon And Best Buy

LG's C3 OLED Evo 4K Smart TVs Are Discounted At Amazon And Best Buy https://ift.tt/p6HzYbm

LG's thin 55-inch G3 OLED Evo 4K TVs are discounted as part of Amazon's Prime Day 2023 event and Best Buy's Black Friday In July sale. The savings is nearly identical between the two retailers--you can grab the 55-inch LG OLED Evo for $1,497 at Amazon or $1,500 at Best Buy (normally $1,900).

No Caption Provided

The LG G3 OLED Evo 4K smart TV runs on webOS 23, which supports virtually every major streaming app. It's also a great option for gaming thanks to its four HDMI 2.1 ports, 120Hz refresh rate, and low 0.1ms input latency. It also supports Dolby Vision HDR for video content and variable refresh rate (VRR) for gaming via Nvidia G-Sync and AMD FreeSync, and features a built-in Game Optimizer mode and Game Dashboard.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires