Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

LG's C3 OLED Evo 4K Smart TVs Are Discounted At Amazon And Best Buy

LG's C3 OLED Evo 4K Smart TVs Are Discounted At Amazon And Best Buy https://ift.tt/p6HzYbm

LG's thin 55-inch G3 OLED Evo 4K TVs are discounted as part of Amazon's Prime Day 2023 event and Best Buy's Black Friday In July sale. The savings is nearly identical between the two retailers--you can grab the 55-inch LG OLED Evo for $1,497 at Amazon or $1,500 at Best Buy (normally $1,900).

No Caption Provided

The LG G3 OLED Evo 4K smart TV runs on webOS 23, which supports virtually every major streaming app. It's also a great option for gaming thanks to its four HDMI 2.1 ports, 120Hz refresh rate, and low 0.1ms input latency. It also supports Dolby Vision HDR for video content and variable refresh rate (VRR) for gaming via Nvidia G-Sync and AMD FreeSync, and features a built-in Game Optimizer mode and Game Dashboard.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires