Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Lunar Lander Beyond Is The Next Re-Imagining Of An Atari Classic

Lunar Lander Beyond Is The Next Re-Imagining Of An Atari Classic https://ift.tt/9Ieipaw

Atari continues to open its vault for modern developers, as the company has announced its next classic game to get the remake treatment: Lunar Lander Beyond, which is a full re-imagining of the 1979 arcade classic Lunar Lander.

Lunar Lander Beyond puts players in the role of captain for the fictional Pegasus Corporation, which leads expeditions through space. The captain will lead a crew of explorers, advisors, and landers through multiple challenges, including resource collection and rescue missions, all through the original Lunar Lander's precise landing-based gameplay.

Atari has tapped indie studio Dreams Uncorporated to lead development on the game, and it will be the studio's first game since the critically acclaimed indie RPG Cris Tales--which was also its debut game--launched in 2021. Cris Tales followed the story of a young girl adventuring through time, with turn-based battles that changed depending on which era the girl was fighting in.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires