Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Nintendo Switch 2 Already With Developers, Launching In 2024 - Report

Nintendo Switch 2 Already With Developers, Launching In 2024 - Report https://ift.tt/RGDCgLv

It looks like the next Nintendo console could be released in 2024. According to VGC's sources, development kits for Nintendo's next-gen console are now in the hands of "key partner studios."

Platform-holders like Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony are understood to provide development kits to certain studios ahead of launch so they can start making games and testing the hardware. The VGC report did not say which studios might have their hands on the new system right now.

As for a release date, multiple sources told the site that Nintendo is targeting a release for the rumored new console in the second half of 2024. Pricing was not mentioned in the report, but for comparison, the Switch launched at $300.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires