Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Official Xbox Wireless Headset Gets Rare Discount At Amazon

Official Xbox Wireless Headset Gets Rare Discount At Amazon https://ift.tt/M8DgByo

Ahead of Prime Day 2023, Amazon has dropped another early deal in its gaming department. For those of you looking to add some Xbox-branded audio hardware to your collection, you can now grab the official Xbox Wireless headset for just $76.76. Usually retailing with an MSRP of $100, this is one of the biggest discounts seen so far for the headset which pairs very nicely with Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles, as well as PC.

Xbox Wireless Headset
Xbox Wireless Headset

While there's no shortage of headsets available for Xbox systems, what's nice about this particular model is that visually it fits very well into that console ecosystem. On the technical side, it can wirelessly pair with an Xbox console without the need of a Bluetooth dongle, and it can handle spatial sound technologies including Windows Sonic, Dolby Atmos, and DTS Headphone:X.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires