Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

With Doomsday Approaching, Grab A Cheap Marvel Tokon: Fighting Souls Steam Key With This Preorder Deal

With Doomsday Approaching, Grab A Cheap Marvel Tokon: Fighting Souls Steam Key With This Preorder Deal https://ift.tt/9erJviC Marvel Tokon: Fighting Souls is exactly what I want from a superhero fighting game . I want it to be energetic. I want it to be packed with familiar faces and lesser-known characters. Most importantly, I want it to be developed by Arc System Works, the developer behind Guilty Gear and Dragon Ball FighterZ. My dream is finally coming true, and with Doomsday right around the corner, it’s arriving at the perfect time - and at the perfect price. There’s nothing like learning new combos and going from being pretty bad to kinda bad in the best fighting games. It’s become a routine of mine: buy one, play it until I can win a match one time out of 10, then feel proud of myself. I may not be good, but at least I’m finally getting it. When Marvel Tokon was first revealed, I could feel my childhood excitement return, and now I’m waiting with my hands in a fighting ga...

Overwatch 2 Producer Says There'll Be Multiple Seasons Between New Story Missions

Overwatch 2 Producer Says There'll Be Multiple Seasons Between New Story Missions https://ift.tt/RvpWCwm

After Blizzard announced that Overwatch 2 story missions would be available this August in a $15 bundle called Overwatch 2: Invasion, the game's executive producer has warned that there will likely be a multi-season break between new story updates.

As reported by IGN, executive producer Jared Neuss commented on the game's upcoming content on a Twitch stream with streamer Emongg. "Don't expect the next round [of story missions] in the next season and the season after that, or anything like that," he said. "It is very much like trying to find that balance between getting [story missions] in front of players quickly because we love story stuff, and giving ourselves enough time to make changes or add features."

"To be fair, there's a bunch of stuff that we want to do next year, or that are already in development for next year, that will fill the gaps that people will have in between," Neuss clarifies later in the stream. "We're trying to make it so that it doesn't feel like 'and then there's nothing' for a long extended period of time. It's more like 'there's this cool thing!' and 'there's this other narrative thing', 'there's this other narrative thing' - we keep telling interesting stories and moving that all forward."

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires