Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Remnant 2 Has A Whole Class That Could Only Be Unlocked Through Datamining

Remnant 2 Has A Whole Class That Could Only Be Unlocked Through Datamining https://ift.tt/RGDCgLv

Rumors of a top-secret Archon archetype were rife since Remnant 2 released the other week, but it took skilled dataminers and a hint from a developer to unlock the game's eleventh class. As revealed by Remnant 2's principal designer, the archetype was designed to be found by dataminers--because if you can't stop people from doing it, why not leave a fun secret for them instead?

Remnant 2 has eleven classes in total, with some available from the start of the game, and others locked behind in-game challenges of varying difficulties. The Archon archetype was an outlier, as dataminers had found evidence it existed in the game files, but couldn't figure out all the steps to unlock it.

While many players theorized that the Archon archetype was locked by the developers and would be released down the track, Gunfire Games developer Ben Cureton took to Twitter to encourage the fans investigating the Archon's mysteries to keep going, saying: "To unlock the Archon in Remnant 2, one must penetrate the code itself."

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires