Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

The Wheel Of Time Weaves An Astonishing Trailer For Season 2

The Wheel Of Time Weaves An Astonishing Trailer For Season 2 https://ift.tt/dujn7G2

Amazon Prime Video's Wheel of Time series might have ruffled the feathers of its core fanbase, but it has attracted a new audience and become one of the streamer's most popular new shows of the year. It's been two years since the first season premiered as they've been filming Seasons 2 and 3 back-to-back and we finally have our first look at what lies ahead.

Obviously, the series departs greatly from the books' individual pacing, but with 14 books in total--unless you count New Spring, the prequel that told Moiraine and Lan's origin, then 15--the show is aiming for five seasons so a lot will differ. From this trailer, we're speeding up the timeline considerably introducing characters like the spearmaiden Aviendha (Ayoola Smart) and the concept of the domane, leashed Aes Sedai. Check out the trailer below.

When we left off from Season 1, Moiraine (Rosamund Pike) had been cut from the One Power (something that does not happen in the books) and Rand (Josha Stradowski) had run away after the realization that he is the Dragon Reborn, the destroyer of the world.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires