Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

1 Billion Switch Games Have Now Been Sold, Top 10 Best-Sellers Revealed

1 Billion Switch Games Have Now Been Sold, Top 10 Best-Sellers Revealed https://ift.tt/CWMbeEc

As part of Nintendo's latest financial briefing, the company updated its list of the top-selling Switch games of all time, and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe continues to reign supreme. Nintendo also confirmed that more than 1 billion Switch games have now been sold since the system arrived in 2017.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has now sold 55.46 million copies through June 30, including bundled sales. The game sold 1.67 million copies in the past three months, rising from 53.79 last quarter.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons has now moved 42.79 million copies, up from 42.21 million last quarter. The rest of the top 10 list is pretty much the same, except that Ring Fit Adventure dropped out of the charts, pushed out by New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe and The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. That game has already sold an impressive 18.51 million units since arriving in May.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires