Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

Resident Evil Requiem DLC Could Further Rewrite One Of The Series’ Biggest Villains

Resident Evil Requiem DLC Could Further Rewrite One Of The Series’ Biggest Villains https://ift.tt/dJ1vDbc Resident Evil Requiem is one of this year's biggest hits, and Capcom plans to build on that success with new story DLC. While it hasn't yet revealed when it'll be out or what it's about, one of the game's writers, Haris Orkin, recently teased that the DLC will shed new light on Oswell E. Spencer , one of the biggest villains in the Resident Evil series. "I think villains honestly are really fun to write, because I usually see every villain as a hero of their own story. So the villain is like in their mind they're a hero," Orkin said in an interview with the Distance Nerding podcast. I mean, Victor Gideon thinks he's going to save the world in Requiem. We have an arc for Spencer in Requiem. "Where you understand that more. And then in the DLC you will understand that even further. I probably shouldn't say that, but yeah." ...

AKI Slithers Her Way Into Street Fighter 6 Next Month

AKI Slithers Her Way Into Street Fighter 6 Next Month https://ift.tt/GvgXNM4

After a short preview for the character debuted at EVO earlier this month, Capcom has pulled back the curtain on A.K.I., the next downloadable fighter for Street Fighter 6. The slithering master of poisons will become the 20th member of the game's roster on September 27.

A.K.I. uses sharp claws on her fingers to slash at opponents, and she can contort her body like a snake in order to slither along the ground and avoid high attacks. She can also grab opponents in this serpent-like state, turning herself into a boa constrictor in order to inflict massive damage.

Capcom has also shared information about some of the special moves seen in her debut trailer, which are as follows:

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires