Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Baldur's Gate 3 - Best Fighter Build Guide

Baldur's Gate 3 - Best Fighter Build Guide https://ift.tt/sJiP98p

The best Baldur's Gate 3 Fighter build is all about taking advantage of the Fighter’s best assets: bonus attacks. In this guide, we’ll show you how to get your plain swordsperson in armor and turn them into a furious engine of death, able to take out multiple enemies in one turn or cripple single targets with similar gusto.

Baldur's Gate 3 - Fighter build guide - Battlemaster

There is but one build if you want a Fighter that can master the battlefield: the Battlemaster. It takes swinging your weapon to the next level, giving you an extra turn if you crit or kill an enemy, Action Surge to get another attack regardless of what you did before, and Riposte attacks which let you take advantage of your enemies' missed strikes. It’s a lot, and that’s why I love it.

Fighters can multi-class with the best of them, and that’s one of the reasons why they are ranked in the S tier of our Baldur’s Gate 3 class tier list, but this build is all Fighter, all the time.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires