Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Baldur's Gate 3 - Cazador's Palace And Dungeon Guide

Baldur's Gate 3 - Cazador's Palace And Dungeon Guide https://ift.tt/mcw5J4E

Astarion's quest, A Pale Elf, reaches its climax during the third act of Baldur's Gate 3. There, you'll meet his creator, a vampire lord who's out for power. Our guide discusses the Baldur's Gate 3 Cazador's Palace and Cazador's Dungeon objectives, as well as the endings of this quest chain. Likewise, please be aware that this article contains spoilers.

How to Clear Cazador's Palace and Cazador's Dungeon in Baldur's Gate 3

The Baldur's Gate 3 Cazador's Palace objective is in the Lower City. You'll find the entrance, the Szarr Palace South Tower, near the Lower City waypoint. The coordinates are X:-68; Y:-53.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires