Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Baldur's Gate 3 Dev Wants To Stay Independent, Keeps It More Creative

Baldur's Gate 3 Dev Wants To Stay Independent, Keeps It More Creative https://ift.tt/CWMbeEc

Baldur's Gate 3 developer Larian Studios wants to stay independent, and its founder has no plans to sell the studio anytime soon.

In an interview with Bloomberg, Larian Studios founder Swen Vincke said the prospect of being acquired by a larger company was flattering. "The strength of this company is that I’m very invested in the gameplay, and I also make the ultimate decisions,” Vincke explained. “We can do things in service of the games we’re making."

This was a response to a rumored list on social media detailing which studios Microsoft was allegedly considering acquiring. Among the list were Larian Studios and Sega.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires