Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Baldur's Gate 3 - Rogue Class Guide

Baldur's Gate 3 - Rogue Class Guide https://ift.tt/JmM5y8w

The Baldur’s Gate 3 Rogue class is the perfect choice if you plan on making your moves from the shadows, either from a distance or up close. Rogues can become silent killers with plenty of Bonus Actions and high single-target damage, so we’ll be breaking down the class with an overview here to help you get to that level.

Baldur’s Gate 3 Rogue class overview

The Rogue class functions at its best when you sneak from target to target, taking them out as efficiently as possible. We’re here to show you how to use your Dexterity stat to its fullest potential, whether that be with bows or close-range weapons.

Outside of combat, Rogues excel when it comes to stealth, sleight of hand, and lockpicking checks, so it’s always a good idea to have one in the party if you want to open chests or enter areas that you wouldn’t normally have access to.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires