Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Destiny 2 Releases Patch 7.2.0.2 Ahead Of Crota's End Raid Race: Patch Notes

Destiny 2 Releases Patch 7.2.0.2 Ahead Of Crota's End Raid Race: Patch Notes https://ift.tt/QsLu6Y4

The latest patch for Destiny 2 brings fixes for a number of issues and exploits, getting the game into top shape ahead of the return of the Crota's End raid--and its accompanying World First race. Here's everything that's been fixed.

The most major fix in Patch 7.2.0.2 concerns Loadouts, which have now been re-enabled following a bug fix. The issue hasn't quite been fully resolved, however--while they are mostly working as intended, Loadouts will temporarily be unable to pull weapons from a player's vault. This functionality will be restored in a future update.

Bungie has also taken action surprisingly quickly on an exploit players discovered, which involved combining the effects of the Pyrogale Gauntlets and Synthoceps to create an exceptionally powerful super. While players had anticipated the exploit eventually getting a patch, some had expected the gauntlets to be temporarily disabled while Bungie worked on it. The good news is you'll still be able to use your Pyrogale Gauntlets as usual going forward, it's only the combination with Synthoceps that's been removed in this fix.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires