Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

James Gunn Isn't Making A Young Superman Movie

James Gunn Isn't Making A Young Superman Movie https://ift.tt/Xpv9hxS

James Gunn, the co-head of DC Studios and the writer-director at the helm of the upcoming Superman movie, has taken to social media to clear up misconceptions surrounding the film's core concept. Despite selecting a younger actor, David Corenswet, over former Man of Steel Henry Cavill, Gunn has emphasized that the upcoming film should not be pigeonholed as a "young Superman movie." The Hollywood Reporter was first to report.

Gunn's assertion came in direct response to a fan question on Threads, where he wrote, "I was never making a 'young Superman' movie, just a Superman movie!"

Earlier, Gunn had contributed to assumptions about the film's youthful approach due to his explanation for recasting the lead role. In a tweet last December, he mentioned that the story would focus on an earlier phase of Superman's life, leading to the decision to replace Cavill.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires