Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

New Xbox Special-Edition Controller Announced, And It Looks Great

New Xbox Special-Edition Controller Announced, And It Looks Great https://ift.tt/nZUYq3T

Microsoft has announced a new Xbox controller design, and it looks pretty slick. The newest controller is the Stormcloud Vapor special edition, and it features a "dark navy swirl" design. You can preorder the controller for $70 ahead of its August 8 release.

According to Microsoft, the design is inspired by "clouds and storming skies." The controller has blue rubberized grips and everything else you can expect from Microsoft's newest controllers, including a 3.5mm audio jack and Bluetooth connectivity. Like other Xbox controllers, the Stormcloud Vapor taps into the Xbox Accessories app to allow users to remap buttons and set custom profiles.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires