Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

2.5D Hack-And-Slasher Slave Zero X Launches In February

2.5D Hack-And-Slasher Slave Zero X Launches In February https://ift.tt/Gsg2Tfv

Back in 1999, Infogrames launched Slave Zero, a 3D action game brimming with robots, guns, and explosions. Other than a PC port, the franchise had gone dormant, but now Ziggurat Interactive has purchased the IP and is bringing it back with a new perspective in Slave Zero X, a prequel to the original game, which launches February 21.

Slave Zero X tells the story of Shou, who merges with a prototype combat robot in order to fight the violent dictator of Megacity S1-9. Where its predecessor focused on 3D action, this new entry will switch to a side-scrolling, 2.5D hack-and-slash approach, with a focus on constant movement, dodging, and lengthy combos using swords and projectiles.

Along with the core campaign mode, the game will feature a post-story mode called Bloody Palace, which will offer players more difficult challenges. It will also feature a full training mode offering a way to practice combos and attacks before challenging both the story and the Bloody Palace mode.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires