Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Here's Almost 15 Minutes Of Super Mario Bros. Wonder Gameplay

Here's Almost 15 Minutes Of Super Mario Bros. Wonder Gameplay https://ift.tt/lKCiJt1

Between Nintendo's latest Direct and gameplay demos popping up at recent events, we're starting to get a better look at how Super Mario Bros. Wonder is going to play. A hefty chunk of footage has been posted by Giant Bomb from a convention demo, showing the first few levels, a few bonus levels, and a handful of the game's titular Wonder effects.

The demo footage shows a four-player co-op game, starting from the very first level of Mario Wonder. The players very quickly pick up the game's popular elephant power-up, while also showing off some gameplay with Yoshi as a playable character--other characters can still ride the little dinosaur, sharing some of his bonuses when they do so.

The second half of the demo shows the players progressing into one of the game's free-roam areas, where players can choose which courses they take on instead of progressing through a linear path. These include a Badge Challenge--in this case, a course that earns the players a wall jump Badge.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires