End Of Abyss Patch Fixes Most Of My Complaints Just One Day After Launch
End Of Abyss Patch Fixes Most Of My Complaints Just One Day After Launch https://ift.tt/U0BcyLq I spent a few days playing Section 9 Interactive's creepy metroidvania and writing my End of Abyss review , and ultimately concluded it was a fun but inconsistent experience hindered by a few particular issues. Now, just a day after it launched on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via the Epic Games Store, the studio has already cleared up most of those issues with a newly released patch . If you missed the review, my main concern was how the in-game map would sometimes share incorrect information, like telling me a door was locked when I had unlocked it, or failing to signify when I'd found the key to a particular door. In a metroidvania, this means a whole lot. End of Abyss is a game about exploration, including lots of backtracking via roundabout paths, so when I'd plan long treks across the world based on a faulty map, it was really frustrating to find out too late ...
Check out the first 22 minutes of Robocop: Rogue City in the latest demo that is available for download. The game comes out on November 2nd, 2023.
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire