Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 Is At A Royally Great Discount, So What Art Thou Waiting For?

Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 Is At A Royally Great Discount, So What Art Thou Waiting For? https://ift.tt/W6cKdBU When I first booted up Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 , I wasn’t too sure what to expect. I hadn’t played the first game (I know, I know, put down the pitchforks!), and, as someone who prefers fantasy over medieval settings, it wasn’t my usual cup of tea. However, it quickly became one of my favorite RPGs ever, as I watched Henry go from a ragtag blacksmith’s son to a strong knight once again. Now, you can grab it at its lowest price ever. Like many of the best RPGs ever made, Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 knows how to immerse you in its world. You play as Henry of Skalitz, a man-at-arms who suffers major injuries during a trip to Trosky Castle thanks to a bunch of no-good bandits. That puts you, playing as Henry, back to square one, needing to work your way back up in the world. To be honest, it’s a pretty clever way to reset your stats to zero after the first game (which ...

Gen V's Graphic Violence Has More To Say Than The Boys

Gen V's Graphic Violence Has More To Say Than The Boys https://ift.tt/uCKEJtP

The Boys and its spin-off, Gen V, are some of the gnarliest shows around when it comes to blood and guts. The Boys makes its intentions known very quickly when A-Train runs through Hughie's girlfriend, leaving the latter holding her hands, disconnected from her splattered body. She's instantly killed so that Hughie can get angry enough to join up with Billy Butcher and the crew. The Boys' new college-focused spin-off, Gen V, is a violent show, too. Its main character slices her hand open to access her blood powers, and even just five episodes in, the show is hinting that her control over blood is more extensive than you can imagine. Gen V not only features one of the bloodiest opening sequences in any show that I can remember, but it's also much more creative with its use of graphic violence and other body-horror-style moments thanks to its protagonists.

Warning: The following contains spoilers for Prime Video's Gen V through Episode 5 of Season 1. If you haven't caught up with the series yet, you may want to wait until you do.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires