Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Immortals Of Aveum Is Already On Sale For A Massive Discount

Immortals Of Aveum Is Already On Sale For A Massive Discount https://ift.tt/8NAbIWV

Between excellent remakes, surprise hit indie games, and the gaming industry duking it out with AAA blockbusters, some games were bound to get overlooked in a year of non-stop hits. Is the latest EA Originals game Immortals of Aveum one of those titles? That's up for debate, but it is a fact that the spell-slinging blaster did find itself sandwiched between Madden NFL 24, Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon, and Sea of Stars this year. That wasn't a good position for the game to be in, and if you've been curious about it, you can pick up Immortals of Aveum at a steeply discounted price about a month after its release.

Despite launching to underwhelming reviews, Immortals of Aveum quickly sold out at Amazon at this discounted $40 price point (normally $70). However, you can still grab it for $40 for PS5 or Xbox Series X at Best Buy.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires